Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hotel I Dream too


What we usually think if we see a hotel in Philippines? When I was a child, I always think of it that those are just for the lovers and for foreign visitors only. However, as the years passing by those popular hotels in Manila becomes clear to me that it is not like what I am thinking before, now I knew that there are also events held there. There are lot of hotels in this country like Manila Hotel, Shangri-La Hotel, InterContinental Manila, The Peninsula Manila and many more. I have never been to those places but I always see them as the most popular hotels that someday I will visit. Is it like the other typical hotels that we can see on the street side? Well I could say it is not like that. When you come inside you will amaze on what they have.

Here are some photo of InterContinental Manila - credit to the owner of photos.

  









THE RECEPTION AREA









THE DINE AREA









THE MEETING ROOM






ONE OF THE HOTEL'S ROOM




   
THE POOL AREA - my favorite place because I can relax here.






1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. ENJOY^_^